Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Vacation: Disney World





Our vacation to Disney was so wonderful. I have always been a big Mickey fan and enjoyed going to Disney as a child, however I could have never prepared myself for this trip. I experienced my first time in an airplane, fun, but scary. The kids were in complete shock and over stimulated the entire trip. The stimulation at Disney was too much for me alone. Mike and I were asking for trouble with this "vacation" since our kids have so much energy as it is. BTW, if you go to Disney take another week off just to recuperate from that trip.
Here are few pictures from the trip to enjoy.

Here are the kids the night we ate at Chef Mickey's. They are enjoying their hug from Minnie. Minnie apparently thought that Mike was a hottie, she kept coming back to blow kisses to him. We all got a big kick out of it and of course he was very flattered.


Can you see the exhaustion on the kids faces???? This was our last night at Disney, we had been sitting at this spot for 45 minutes waiting for Fantasmic. This was the best fireworks show at Disney.

No comments: