Thursday, September 11, 2008

The Saga continues........

As the last post stated, AB had some major drama yesterday. I get home to hear how he has pulled BB's hair, pinched, and slapped her at their grandmothers if she said anything to him. When I arrived home AB was sitting in his room totally being an angel. He was an angel all night. I am not for sure what Mike said or did but AB was a new lil' man last night. The ironic thing is that I find a black backpack in AB's bedroom floor and I ask him where he got it. Get this, he was named "Student of the Week", lol. Mike and I are in utter shock that he is such an angel for school, daycare, and everyone else but for family he is a holy terror!!! We love him so much and really think he is so funny, its almost like he bottles all the goodness up and expends it at school. Then when he gets home he just can't take it anymore he has to release the pressure which means he has to go against the rules. We stand firm though and in time he will be such a well rounded little boy.

BB on the other hand is a sweet heart most of the time; other than the fact that all the hormones are setting in. Yesterday I get home and she is so proud of herself because she is doing research. Since I do help students do research, she thought she was something because she had used the right keywords and found exactly what she needed. I was very proud too. Of course "momma hen" had to verify that she was using reliable sources, but I was there for support. She is doing so good. I can't believe that she is going to middle school next year.
Time ZOOMS by when you're having fun!

No comments: