Friday, November 30, 2007

#19 - Podcasts

Lesson #19 was to listen to a podcast, so that is what I did. I looked at all three podcast directories that were listed in this lesson. The three recommended podcast directories in this lesson were: I had trouble finding what I was looking for. So I decided another good laugh would work. I found the podcast for Larry the Cable Guy and "Shopping at Wal-Mart".

I personally don't care for podcasts. I prefer the idea of YouTube just because I am a visual person. There is something about a podcasts that bothers me, sort of like talk radio (unless it's Dr. Laura). I even noticed that when doing this learning 2.0 lessons, I hated the ones where I had to listen to the podcast. I wanted to just read the text and be done. Maybe I need some patience :-)

No comments: