Monday, December 3, 2007

#20 Mashups & #21 Mashup Editors

For the last two lessons #20 & #21 on mashups we were to explore the different mashups on the web. In the last lesson we were to create our own mashup.
I initially went to the Mashup Directory, but didn't have much luck in finding anything interesting. So I decided to look at the Ten Best Flickr Mashups. I first tried to use Captioner, but guess what?? It didn't work. I later found out that it didn't work because I was using a photo that had been set to private. So I decided to then use Spell with flickr (see the result below).
I really liked using Spell with flickr. I don't think I will use mashups for alot things, but I do think that some of the options available will be a nice touch to add to my blog and pictures.


Gigantic G O T
D/The Little DipperiRT







No comments: