Thursday, July 12, 2007

My favorite past time, other than being a soccer mom

I have added a new picture to my blog, some of you may have seen it on Facebook but I wanted it here too. I thought it was a great picture of Mike and I on the motorcycle. This picture was taken at a stop light while we were at Bike Week 2007 in Daytona Beach.
Most people don't know that the other side of me is a my love for motorcycles and four wheelers. I have always loved to ride four wheelers. There is a difference in riding on the rode and then being in the woods. I think I was a bit nervous about being on the rode next to these great big cars, trucks etc. So when Mike bought the Harley Davidson - 2003 anniversary edition Softail Deuce I swore I would never ride it. After the first 2 minutes on the bike I was sold. Everytime I hear the roar of a Harley, it makes me want to be on ours. This "Harley Momma" loves to ride!!!!

1 comment:

Betina said...

This is hilarious! You are amazing!