Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Myrtle Beach – Bike Week 2009

This May to celebrate my great accomplishment of graduating we decided that instead of doing the traditional trip to Daytona for bike week that we would visit Myrtle Beach and experience their bike week. We left out of here after our church service on Mother’s day and hit the road runnin’ to the sunshine, the beach, some riding on the Harley, and most importantly much needed and deserved alone time for relaxation. The time that Mike and I spend together is always so wonderful and I cherish every moment that we have together. This week we really didn’t do much but sleep late, lay on the beach, Mike enjoyed a game of golf while I laid on the beach and caught up on my fiction reading, and then in the evening we rode the Harley all around town and enjoyed wonderful seafood. If you ever want good seafood visit some of the restaurants down at Murrells Inlet, you will leave stuffed and you won’t be disappointed!



The beautiful ocean, which is one of my favorite places to be

Mike & I taking a break during one of night rides


Bikes, bikes and more bikes!

1 comment:

Sheila said...

Your family blesses me so much...even on motorcycles! I love you

Sheila