Thursday, September 10, 2009

I Did It, Graduated That Is!

My wonderful supportive family!



I want to share with the world that I finally did it.........I graduated from EKU! Woohoo!!! I have been in out of college literally for ten years, but this last time I enrolled I wanted it so bad that I stuck with it and I did it. I will say that this was the hardest thing in my life to complete, because it was so time consuming and hard to do with a family and full-time job, but it was so worth it. I have often wondered why my life turned out the way it did and why college was not a priority to me in my younger days, I now feel that God wanted me to see that I was stronger than I could ever imagine and to teach me that I had to learn to depend and trust in him. I am not for sure what God has in store for me in the years to come in my decision regarding grad school, but I know it will be great and that I can accomplish anything that is laid in front me because of my determination, supportive family and my faith. I am so blessed that I was given the opportunity to go to college and I will never take that for granted.


My Granny Choo Choo (dad's mom) and me!


My supportive & loving parents!


BB during the commencement, I loved this shot of her!

No comments: