Friday, January 4, 2008

Happy New Year

Well it's now 2008, and I have been so busy that I haven't had any time to blog. Our family had a great Christmas; of course we received too much from our family and friends. We really enjoyed the long break from work & school though. I had so much fun with the kids too.

While I was off I realized that I was still exhausted. I really wondered how I managed to care for my house, laundry, work, kids, husband, church responsibilities, kids activities, exercise for myself and my classes when I am working a full-time job. I do all these things daily and never think twice about it. However when I was off for the holidays, by the end of the day of cleaning or laundry I was really pooped!!! I don't know what to think about it. Just a thought.

So I am back to work now and I am sort of happy. It's nice to have a place to get up and go to everyday, but when classes start back I do dread that. Well, I am going to go but I do hope to blog more this year. I hope to post some new photos of the kids from Christmas too.

No comments: